We have closed all the application for VISA
Visa Assistance

In addition to a valid passport, some foreign nationals are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan issued by the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country. The secretariat will assist you with preparation of documents to submit with your application to the Embassy in your country.

Please refer to the list of countries and areas that have visa exemption arrangement with Japan on the page below;


If your country is not included in the list, please be advised to apply for visa immediately.

Please fill the visa application form (word file) and e-mail it to the IS-MPMI2012 registration office.

Note that fixed information on your flight and hotel(s) you will stay in Japan is necessary.

Please send a copy of ID (a student ID or an ID as a researcher or a professor) with your application form.

When you request an invitation letter or documents for visa application, you have to complete registration first.