We have closed all the application for Abstracts.
The program committee welcomes abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations.
If you submitted an abstract for the 2011 IS-MPMI congress, submission for IS-MPMI 2012 will have to be completed again. Abstract submissions for IS-MPMI 2011 have been all withdrawn.
December 7 (Wed), 2011-- May 8(Tue), 2012
- Registration for the congress is required before submitting an abstract.
- One person can submit ONE abstract.
- Abstract title must be limited to 40 words.
- Abstract body should contain a maximum of 250 words and must be submitted in English.
- No chart or graphics should be included in the abstract.
- Abstract submission will only be accepted via the congress website.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail of their abstract results.
- Please note that the acceptance of an abstract does not imply funding from the Meeting.
- When submitting an abstract, you will need to choose two categories each from the list of sessions for abstract submission [see below].
- Recognition and signaling (2 sessions)
- Symbiosis (2 sessions)
- Plant-oomycete / fungal interactions
- Plant-nematode / insect interactions
- Pathogenic fungi
- Pathogenic bacteria / phytoplasma
- Genomics and evolution of virulence in pathogenic fungi and oomycetes
- Endophytes and parasitic plants
- Effector proteins
- Plant-virus / viroid interactions
- Cell wall modification and resistance
- Plant response
- Evolution of susceptibility and resistance
- Biocontrol interactions
- Systems biology
- Plant hormones integrating defense response
- Structural biology
- Crop protection
For each concurrent session, four abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. In consideration of the state of the abstract submission, the organization committee will flexibly reorganize the composition of concurrent sessions. Sessions with a small number of abstracts may be merged with or incorporated into another session.
- Once submission is completed, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract submission.
- When you receive the confirmation e-mail, please confirm your abstract submission on the website.
- If you want to confirm, modify or delete your submitted information, please click the “Edit Abstract” button. Please have your "ID Number" and "Password" issued at the time of the submission.